Webinar ADCN: Introducing Access2Markets: Your EU Gateway to Trade Information
- Date 18 October 2021 - 16 October 2021
- Time 16:00 PM - 17:55 PM
- Dutch Business Network Indonesia (DBN)
- Dutch Business Association In Vietnam (DBAV)
- ADCN - ASEAN Dutch Chamber Network
- Malaysian Dutch Business Council
- Netherlands - Thai Chamber of Commerce
More about event
Date & time: 18 October 2021, 5pm (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines) | 4pm (Thailand, Vietnam, Jakarta) | 11am (Netherlands)
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, together with ASEAN-Dutch Chamber Network-partners, invite you to our upcoming webinar titled “Introducing Access2Markets: Your EU Gateway to Trade Information” taking place on October 11 at 5pm (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines) | 4pm (Thailand, Vietnam, Jakarta) | 10am (Netherlands).
This webinar welcomes the Dutch business community across the ASEAN region to find out how this digital tool benefits their access to current and relevant information on exporting to and importing from EU markets. Joining us will be Mr. Adrian Băzăvan, Trade Expert for the European Commission, who has been with Access2Markets from its early stages, working as a trade expert on the design, technical content and functionality of the portal. He currently acts as the Project Manager of the EU-funded Due Diligence Helpdesk on EU Sanctions for EU SMEs dealing with Iran.
The webinar will cover how you may use Access2Markets to support you in:
- Determining your product codes and what customs duties and national or local taxes are required to be paid;
- Procedures and formalities to follow on importing/exporting;
- Trade rules and requirements per product;
- EU trade deal coverage;
- Claiming duty discounts or reduced tariffs;
- Market access;
- Rules of origin;
- Contacting public authorities in EU countries and abroad;
- Latest updates.
About Access2Markets: this comprehensive one-stop-shop for smaller companies to obtain information about trading conditions for importing goods into the EU and for exporting goods to over 120 foreign markets. It provides businesses with tailored information for their products in a few clicks as well as easy-to-read practical information on EU trade agreements, step-by-step guides, tutorials, video testimonials, and much more, in all official EU languages.
This webinar is hosted in a joint effort by ADB-Dutcham Singapore, the Dutch Business Association Vietnam, the Dutch Business Network Indonesia, the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, the Malaysian Dutch Business Council, and the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce - partners at ADCN.