Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide, train and develop staff while focusing on teamwork
- Responsible of daily management of local staff, for training, KPI follow up, meeting with reporting to MD, support HR in general
- Foster and promote a productive work environment and communicate, administer and ensure that company standards and guidelines are met
- As an engaged ambassador for the company, demonstrate the highest standards of business ethics, follow the company CoC.
- Responsible for recruitment and appraisal of local staff, with final decision jointly with MD
- Responsible on operation quality, revenue, P&L, productivity, growth of business, service development & implementations.
- Prepare the local budget including improvement and investment program, as input for country budget.
- Liaise with customs- & government authorities
- Develop branch target client pipeline with local & international teams based on Opportunity Assessments and Ideal Client Profile.
- Retain a good relationship to major clients
- Contract management & cooperation development
- Support the development of Solution Design & sign-off on proposal
- Support dunning effort and AR collection
- Local escalation for client claims
- Ensure relevant information (new products, issues, accident, etc.) is communicated to local clients
- Discuss & negotiate contracts as per company guideline & to ensure to balance risk & reward according to authorization matrix
More than 7 years experience in warehouse management;
- Understanding of warehouse functions, solutions, systems and finances
- Expert in management of a team and organizational skills – delegate, control;
- Result-oriented and Details focussed;
- Open & honest communicator;
- Excellent English skills;
- Responsible for monthly reporting and improving various management KPI’s.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Remco Enders – Managing Director).