JOB OPENING – Communications and Event Management Intern
COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Number of intern: 1
Type of internship: Full-time, 2 to 6-month term, temporary
Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
Start date: as soon as possible
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Provide support to all DBAV’s, co-hosted and co-organised events from the planning to the execution, on the event days;
- Assist in the event management and communications to different stakeholders, third parties;
- Facilitate guest registration at events; manage related data entry, pre and post-event analysis;
- Update regularly content on DBAV’s website and other communication channels;
- Other administrative tasks and duties required by DBAV Directors and Office Manager.
Skills and Specifications:
- Fresh graduated or currently pursuing a degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, PR, International Relations;
- Strong organisation and computer skills;
- Ability to handle multi-task, deadline; to work independently and as part of a team; eyes for details;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to use Designing tools is a plus (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, InDesign);
- Interests and experiences in event organisation, communications, offline and online marketing.
- Working in a multi-cultural and international business environment;
- Opportunity to extend professional network;
- Enhancing knowledge and interpersonal skills in different working fields;
- Monthly or project-based allowance.
- To apply for this position, please send your resume before April 10th, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘DBAV Internship 2020 – Your name’.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted both before and after the submission deadline.