JOB OPENING: Office Administrator
Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV) was officially established as a business club for Dutch companies. DBAV maintains very close relations to the Royal Dutch Embassy in Hanoi and the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Ho Chi Minh City. DBAV participates in the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM), through which relations with not only various government institutions have been established, but also other business associations and chambers of commerce in Vietnam. We are seeking a part-time Office Administrator who will be handling DBAV’s administration matters, coordinating in organizing business events and assisting the DBAV Executive team.
- General clerical and secretarial tasks
- Managing membership and handling inquiries of members
- Handling petty cash, bookkeeping, and finance sheet
- Website management and coordination
- Functioning as a PA to the Executive Director
- Supporting the event Manager
- Other duties required by Executive Director and DBAV Board of Management.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent command of English is required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good skills in planning, organization, coordination
- Ability to work independently and to multitask
- One-year previous working experience in related fields preferred
- Degree holder in Business/Marketing/English (preferred)
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Organized, attentive to details
- Working in a Professional International Business Environment and having the opportunity to interact with various foreign organizations/companies
- Working in a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in Event Management, Logistics Planning, Marketing and Administration through DBAV’s projects & tasks
Working hours: Part-time, 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM or 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM (Evening and weekend hours may be required).
Salary: ±8 M VND Net.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name included in subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted both before and after the submission deadline. The deadline is 4:00 PM, 20 March 2020.