Pondera is a specialist in the field of renewable energy. Our consultants and developers work together with our clients to identify and realize sustainable energy projects like wind, solar, geothermal, and grid infrastructure. Specifically, Pondera has extensive experience in the planning and development of small and large-scale onshore, nearshore, and offshore wind energy projects. In total we have obtained a permit for our customers for more than 4 GW of wind power, of which 1 GW has already been installed; another 4 GW is in pipeline.
Products and Services Offered
We are active in all phases of project development. Services of Pondera Consult include:
- Site identification and feasibility study
- Design of project layout and engineering
- Lidar and met-mast wind measurements
- Wind resource assessments (WRA) and energy yield calculations
- Permitting and environmental impact assessments (EIA)
- Contracting, financial closing, and due diligence
- Construction preparation and supervision
Due to our vast experience, we also advise policymakers on various topics related to the implementation of renewable energy sources.
Unique Selling Points
- Independent developers and consultants.
- Expertise out of the successful realization of dozens of offshore, nearshore, and onshore wind energy projects, ranging from a few turbines to wind farms of many hundreds of megawatts.
- Access to budgets to finance the development process.
- Own wind measuring equipment (LIDAR’s and met-masts) and wind resource specialists.
- Offices in the Netherlands, Indonesia, and South Korea looking for further expansion in Southeast Asia and Vietnam in particular.