DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019THREE TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT AN ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- Vietnam could face tra fish oversupply
Vietnam’s tra fish export sector was probably the most improved industry this year, but rampant production could lead to excess supplies and price drops, according to Viet Dragon Securities Company (VDSC).
- THREE TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT AN ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
A while ago, my colleague Jan Kuyper and I traveled to Mongolia to conduct an organizational capacity assessment. Our goal? Develop an action plan based on an assessment using the 5 Core Capabilities Framework. With the vast landscape of Mongolia and valuable experiences of the assignment still in mind, I would like to share three tips with you on how to effectively use this model in practice.
- Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
With the ISO17025:2017 accreditation, Control Union Vietnam (CUVN) laboratory can demonstrate technical competencies, implement a sound quality system, and prove that the results generated are valid and reliable.
- New circular on securities-related service prices issued
The Ministry of Finance has issued new securities-related service regulations for trading organizations and commercial banks doing business in Vietnam’s stock market.
- FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
FrieslandCampina celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. A very big thank you to our employees, member dairy farmers, consumers, customers and stakeholders worldwide.