DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019THREE TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT AN ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
- THREE TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT AN ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
A while ago, my colleague Jan Kuyper and I traveled to Mongolia to conduct an organizational capacity assessment. Our goal? Develop an action plan based on an assessment using the 5 Core Capabilities Framework. With the vast landscape of Mongolia and valuable experiences of the assignment still in mind, I would like to share three tips with you on how to effectively use this model in practice.
- Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
With the ISO17025:2017 accreditation, Control Union Vietnam (CUVN) laboratory can demonstrate technical competencies, implement a sound quality system, and prove that the results generated are valid and reliable.
- FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
FrieslandCampina celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. A very big thank you to our employees, member dairy farmers, consumers, customers and stakeholders worldwide.
- AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
A new powder coating which smooths the way for customers to add coarse texture to surfaces has just been launched by AkzoNobel.
- Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
It’s an illuminating idea that’s helping to transform commercial interiors – a powder coating from AkzoNobel which can increase brightness indoors, without adding extra light sources.