DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
- In Vietnam gaan welvaartsgroei en streng ecologisch beleid hand in hand
Vietnam neemt als het om duurzaamheid gaat een bijzondere positie in. Op het platteland zie je hoe varkensboeren hun stal schoon houden met biogasinstallaties.
- Damen’s innovative rsd tug 2513 nominated for knvts ship of the year award
Damen’s radical new ‘always bow first’ RSD Tug 2513 has reached the final stage of this year’s prestigious Maritime Award KNVTS Ship of the Year prize. As one of the last three entrants in contention for the award, the Damen RSD Tug 2513 will be judged on a range of criteria including its design, safety, economy, durability, and construction process, and the winner will be announced at the Gala Dinner taking place on 12th November.
- Growing Wax Gourd Seeds
Like any other seed growing process, growing wax gourd seeds is no simple process. There are certain precautions to be taken, fertilizers to be used, and sowing tactics to be implemented. At East-West Seed we know everything there is to know about growing wax gourd seeds.
- Cross Border Escrow
When funds or other assets are held in escrow by a third party pending completion of a transaction, both purchasers and vendors can have peace of mind, and be assured that the terms of the agreement have been met and that the funds are available.
- DAMEN’S CAPTAINS’ CHALLENGE NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKED
Amid all the tours, presentations and networking at Damen’s recent Workboat Festival there was one feature that stood out from all the rest for being highly satisfying for some, and distinctly frustrating for others. The Captains’ Challenge was open to all comers, and all it required was that contestants drive a launch 80 meters across the harbor.