DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
- AkzoNobel acquires Malaysia’s Colourland Paints business
AkzoNobel has strengthened its business in Asia by acquiring (100% shares in) Colourland Paints Sdn Bhd and Colourland Paints (Marketing) Sdn Bhd – both referred to as “Colourland Paints” – a home-grown paints and coatings manufacturer with a wide distribution across Malaysia.
- Maximising the value of escrow in a transaction
Whenever buyers and sellers engage in a transaction, escrow can help assure that before completing the agreement’s terms and obligations are fulfilled and that the buyer’s funds are available.
- Top 10 challenges of doing business in Chile
Chile is one of Latin America’s wealthiest, most stable and competitive countries, but when it comes to starting a business there are many regulatory and bureaucratic challenges. It is important to have the local knowledge to set your company up for success in Chile.
- The Story of Manifera
Starting Manifera many years ago with a small team of dedicated engineers was a challenging and interesting step. Now years later having significantly grown and successfully helping many international clients makes it all worthwhile.
- Leadership & People Management (4 – 7 November 2018) Yangon, Myanmar
In today’s complex world, challenges can arise at any time. More than ever, managers need to be like Superman or Superwoman. They need to be strong leaders, technically proficient, and have great people’s skills. Are you ready for today’s challenges in your team, your project or your organization?