DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- New circular on securities-related service prices issued
The Ministry of Finance has issued new securities-related service regulations for trading organizations and commercial banks doing business in Vietnam’s stock market.
- FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
FrieslandCampina celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. A very big thank you to our employees, member dairy farmers, consumers, customers and stakeholders worldwide.
- Stock market enters 2019 with high expectations
The stock market begins the year 2019 with hopes for growth based on the firm foundation created in 2018 amid good indicators of the national economy.
- Ministry probes into dozens of real estate projects
A string of real estate projects will undergo inquests during 2019 in accordance with an annual inspection scheme recently approved by the Ministry of Construction.
- Maritime sector needs better seaport planning: minister
The maritime sector should pay more attention to seaport planning, especially in the central and the Mekong Delta regions, said Transport Minister Nguyen Van The.