DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- Retail sales rise on strong domestic demand
Total retail sales of goods and services in Vietnam reached nearly VND4.4 quadrillion (USD191 billion) in 2018, representing a rise of 11.7% against the previous year, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).
- Government issues new resolution on improving national competitiveness
The Government on January 1 issued a resolution setting targets for improving the business environment and national competitiveness for 2019 through to 2021.
- Manufacturing, processing contribute to economic growth
Manufacturing and processing were the major contributors to Vietnam’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 7.08% in 2018, the highest level in 11 years, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).
- 2018 an unforgettable year for financial sector
The year 2018 ended with many remarkable events occurring in the financial sector, including the higher-than-expected State budget revenue, the hike in environmental protection tax, and the property tax proposal, among others.
- What’s behind the high number of dissolved businesses?
The barriers that exist in state management, as well as high operation costs, have contributed to the high number of dissolved businesses.