DBAV & Members News
- 15/01/2019Let’s paint the future together – the AkzoNobel startup challenge begins
- 15/01/2019Vietnam: Managing financial complexity to capture growth potential
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
News & Updates
- Central bank sounds alarm after hackers hit Vietnam Airlines, airports
Vũ Ngọc Sơn, deputy chairman in charge of anti-malware at BKAV Technology Group, admitted this was a very serious attack and hackers have entered deep into the airlines database.
- Ca Pass Tunnel opens to traffic
The 4.1-kilometre Ca Pass Tunnel, a national key infrastructure project that crosses the central provinces of Phu Yen and Khanh Hoa, was inaugurated on July 31 under the witness of Deputy PM Trinh Dinh Dung.
- Multiple Circulars issued in July
The Ministry of Construction has issued Circular No.14/2016/TT-BXD on guiding procedures for the grant of contractor licenses and management of foreign construction contractors in Viet Nam. Accordingly, foreign contractors are allowed to launch construction activities in Viet Nam only when they are granted with construction licenses by Vietnamese authorities.
- Draft Decree on business license for foreign investors
The Ministry of Industry and Trade has proposed regulations on conditions for granting business licenses for foreign investors at a draft Decree instructing in details commodity trading and other related activities carried out by foreign-invested enterprises in Viet Nam as part of the Law on Trade.
- PetroVietnam to boost new drilling
According to PetroVietnam, while exploiting one million tonnes of crude oil for the 2016 target, it has made efforts to continue drilling new wells in Sư Tử Nâu oilfield (Brown Lion) in Block15-1. It is expected to start drilling this month and be put into operation by September this year. The oil productivity is expected to reach 67,000 tonnes.