DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019THREE TIPS TO EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT AN ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- As Tet approaches, beer market already fizzing
With over one month to go for the 2019 Lunar New Year (Tet), the beer market is becoming active with supermarkets and retailers starting to make preparations for breweries sales campaigns.
- Mekong Delta provinces, HCM City boost goods trading
The Mekong Delta provinces and Ho Chi Minh City signed an agreement on supply-demand connectivity and market stabilization for 2019 during a conference in Long An province on December 19th.
- Conference discusses solutions to promote supporting industry
Nearly 300 representatives from relevant ministries, agencies, associations and businesses discussed solutions on how to promote supporting industry in Vietnam at a conference in Hanoi on December 19, chaired by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- Beauty expos in HCM City to attract 450 businesses
More than 450 cosmetic firms from 25 countries and territories worldwide will attend the Mekong Beauty and Vietbeauty shows scheduled at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre from August 22-24, 2019.
- FDI firms expand local textile-garment sector to maximise on CPTPP
Vietnam has become increasingly appealing to large foreign investor groups in the textile and garment industry who want to seize opportunities before the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) takes effect in January next year, according to analysts.