DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- Revision of Circular 36 does not reduce real estate credit
On March 8, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) had a document analysing in details and mentioning its position on the orientation to amend and supplement some points in Circular 36 on specification of limits and safety ratios in the operation of credit institutions.
- Draft decision to reduce state holdings in businesses
State-owned enterprises (SOEs) would be classified into three groups, including wholly SOEs, enterprises with 65 percent or more of state holdings, and enterprises with over 50 percent to below 65 percent of total shares held by the State.
- PM discusses saltwater intrusion prevention in Can Tho
PM Nguyen Tan Dung had a working session on March 7 in Can Tho city with local leaders of Mekong Delta provinces to seek measures against saline intrusion.
- Dutch architect seeks solutions to climate change issues in Vietnam
In 2009, Dutch architect Joep Janssen quit his job in the Netherlands and moved to Vietnam with his girlfriend to study impacts of climate change on the Southeast Asian country.
- DPM stresses crucial role of digital technology
The Vietnamese Government actively adopts guidelines and policies to encourage the development of digital technology, asserted Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam at World Development Report 2016: “Digital Dividends” on March 14 in Ha Noi.