DBAV & Members News
- 07/01/2019Three tips to effectively conduct an Organization Capacity Assessment
- 07/01/2019Control Union Vietnam laboratory becomes one of the first to earn accreditation for ISO17025:2017 in Vietnam
- 06/01/2019FrieslandCampina celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 10/12/2018AkzoNobel’s new coating adds special touch for powder customers
- 04/12/2018Dutch Open 2018 – Over 95 million VND raised for charities
- 03/12/2018Get more lumens for your watt with AkzoNobel’s powder coatings
News & Updates
- Vietnam, Netherlands launch cooperation projects
VOV Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte on June 17 attended inauguration ceremonies for a significant number of projects in Haiphong city, intensifying cooperative relations between the two nations. During a visit to the Damen Song Cam shipyard in Thuy Nguyen district, Rutte emphasized the Netherlands vast experience in the shipbuilding industry dating back centuries. Vietnam… View Article
- VN-Netherlands Joint Statement touches upon East Sea developments
Viet Nam and the Netherlands on Monday issued a joint statement underlining the importance of maintaining peace and stability, maritime security and safety, freedom of navigation and over-flight in the East Sea.
- Dutch conductor to perform in city
Dutch conductor Jan Stulen will lead the concert “Beethoven and Prokofiev” with the performance of Vietnamese violin prodigy Bui Cong Duy and HBSO Symphony Orchestra at HCMC Opera House at 8 p.m. on June 19
- Vietnam market attracts Japanese investors
Japanese investors are showing their interest in IPO shares of Vietnamese companies. They have scheduled to participate in IPO deals in Vietnam market in the near future.
- Mekong Delta receives $23 million of investment from Korea
South Korea has recently confirmed its investment in Mekong Delta by supporting local farmers in with the total amount up to $23.5 million. This investment is mainly used for upgrading modern machineries and training human resource.