Project Management Training 4 – 7 September 2018, Yangon – Myanmar
When designing and managing projects, we need to have the technical skills and tools. However, our own management capacities are as important to ensure strong results. This course combines the technical with the managerial concepts to fully equip project managers in this 4-days crash course.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand various methods for planning and designing results (for example Problem Tree, Stakeholder Analysis, Appreciative Inquiry, Outcome Mapping)
- Learn how to design results-based monitoring and evaluation plan, including KPIs (key performance indicators) and learning agendas.
- Learn specific management skills to deal with staff and stakeholders for strong development results (leadership styles, situational leadership, conflict handling, negotiation, team performance)
- Understand change processes, both contextual and organizational.
- Understanding the context of our development interventions
- Introduction Project Cycle and Results Chain
- Theory of Change
- Stakeholder analysis
- Risk assessment and assumptions
- Five steps to design monitoring systems
- Planning indicators
- Data collection methods and tools
- Your personal leadership style (CAPS)
- Situational Leadership
- Making partnerships work
- Building strong teams
- Evaluating projects
- Organizational change and change management
- Handling conflicts
- Certificates, end-of-training evaluation, closure
Who should attend?
You are involved in project design, monitoring and implementation. In addition, you need to manage and motivate staff, teams and/or partners. On a daily basis, you are balancing technical and managerial requirements of you challenging but interesting job.
- Time: 4 – 7 September 2018
- Location: Yangon, Myanmar
- Course fee: 830 EUR (including lunches, refreshment and training materials; excluding taxes)
- Special offers: 10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the past 02 years; 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organization.
- Registration link: https://bit.ly/PM_Myanmar_Sep_2018
- Registration deadline: 27 August 2018
MDF Asia, 249A Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam