the Dutch Business Association Vietnam
The Dutch Business Association (DBAV) has been active in Vietnam’s business community since its establishment in 1999. DBAV participates in the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM), through which DBAV has established strong connections with government institutions and chambers of commerce in Vietnam. Through this network, DBAV has created a platform through which the Dutch business community is a fundamental part of the larger business community in Vietnam.
The DBAV maintains close links with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Hanoi and the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Ho Chi Minh City.More Info
- 08/12/2016Heineken gaat voor het eerst alcoholvrij bier onder eigen naam brouwen
- 08/12/2016Shell oil to link executive bonuses to greenhouse goals in effort to reduce carbon footprint
- 08/12/2016Moody’s: Outlook for Vietnam’s banks stable
- 08/12/2016Measures sought to develop enterprises in HCM City
- 07/12/2016Out-of-date practices and lack of visibility and knowledge of local processes are the biggest potential threats to effective multi-country payroll management, according to report.
- 27.09.2016 New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20.07.2016 Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20.07.2016 New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01.07.2016 2016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01.07.2016 New regulations on foreign loans