Dutch Business Association Vietnam
Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV) has been active in Vietnam’s business community since its establishment in 1999. DBAV participates in the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM), through which DBAV has established strong connections with government institutions and chambers of commerce in Vietnam. Through this network, DBAV has created a platform through which the Dutch business community is a fundamental part of the larger business community in Vietnam.
The DBAV maintains close links with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Hanoi and the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Ho Chi Minh City.More Info
- 27/09/2016New deadlines imposed on submission of Certificates of Origin
- 20/07/2016Administrative Penalties for Violations in Investment Activities
- 20/07/2016New Offshore Indirect Investment Regulation – Vietnamese employees able to participate in overseas employee share ownership plans
- 01/07/20162016 Pocket Tax Book
- 01/07/2016New regulations on foreign loans